Spotify is the most popular streaming music service and it's possible you are using it. When using Spotify Free or Spotify Premium, you may encounter different problems, the tips and guides below may be just your perfect solution. If you want to know the differences between Spotify Free and Spotify Premium, or you want to try Spotify Premium, you can also use this page as a knowledge base. If you want to enjoy Spotify songs offline with Spotify Free, enjoy Spotify songs on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, Sony Walkman or other MP3 players, burn Spotify music to audio CD or MP3 CD, use Spotify music as background music or copy Spotify music to USB flash drive or USB hard drive, you should give a shot at Spotify Music Converter.
Spotify Music Converter can download Spotify songs, albums and playlists to PC up to 5X faster speed, save as MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC with all ID3 tags retained regardless of your free or paid account.
Note: The free trial version of Spotify Music Converter can convert 3 minutes of each song on both Windows and Mac OS X. We strongly recommend you download and install the free trial version, have a test before purchasing a license key.
Spotify News & Tips
- Download Spotify Songs With Spotify Free Account
- Download Spotify Playlist for Offline Listening
- Spotify Free VS Spotify Premium
- 3 Spotify Music Recorders You Should Try
- Spotify Android App Functions and Tips
- Rip Songs from Spotify Free or Spotify Premium
Download and Convert Spotify Music to Audio Formats
- Convert Spotify Music songs to MP3
- Taylor Swift "Reputation" Album MP3 Download
- 2020 Top 10 Spotify Music Converters